Part-Time Fulfillment Associate
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Wildcraft team! Please read through the contract description outlined below.
If you feel this position is suitable for you, follow these steps to be considered for the position:
How to Apply
- Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send email with the following subject line: APPLICATION FOR FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE
- In your email, be sure to tell us:
- Why do you want to join the Wildcraft team?
- Why are you well suited for the position?
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted via email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wildcraft is a small batch, Toronto-based natural skincare company that focuses on creating high-quality, 100% natural products at approachable price points. Our studio space is located in downtown Toronto in the vibrant little Portugal neighbourhood. We're passionate about making healthy skincare that can be used in our customers’ everyday skincare routine. We have an online sales channel and we also wholesale our products to retailers across Canada. In the past year the company has seen a lot of growth and we're really excited about continuing to bring our products to an even larger audience in the future!
We're currently looking to hire a Part-Time staff member to help in our fulfillment department. The time commitment would be one to three 8 hour shifts per week. The successful candidate would primarily help with fulfillment of orders to online customers and our wholesale partners along with some product production, including labeling, pouring and clean-up.
- Packing boxes for shipping to online consumers and wholesale partners
- Printing shipping labels using online tools
- Mixing and assembling product formulations
- Prepping and cleaning containers and equipment for production
- Washing and cleaning equipment post production
- Labelling products and filling containers by hand and with semi-automatic equipment
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
We are especially interested in candidates who are relatively physically fit with a passion for natural skincare and a keen eye for detail. Any of the below would also be valued:
- Qualifications in aromatherapy or herbalism
- Experience producing personal care products, including skincare, cosmetics or cleansing products
- Experience working in logistics or fulfillment
- Attention to detail, hard working, common sense and diligence
Schedule: one to three 8 hour shifts per week; no weekends
Salary: $15.00 per hour