Seasonal Full-Time Studio Assistant
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Wildcraft team! Please read through the job description outlined below.
If you feel this position is suitable for you, follow these steps to be considered for the role:
How to Apply:
- Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these requirements are essential to be considered for the position.
- Send email with the following subject line: Application for Seasonal Full-Time Studio Assistant
- In your email, be sure to tell us:
- Why do you want to join the Wildcraft team?
- Why are you well suited for the position?
Only qualified applicants will be contacted via email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Wildcraft is a small batch, Toronto-based natural skincare company. We create quality, 100% natural products at approachable price points. Our studio space is located in downtown Toronto in the vibrant little Portugal neighbourhood. We're a close knit team that is passionate about all things natural beauty. We have an online shop and we also wholesale our products to 100+ retailers across Canada including Indigo, HBC, Simons and Well.ca. In the past year the company has seen a lot of growth and we're really excited about continuing to bring our products to an even larger audience in the future!
We're currently looking to hire a seasonal full-time Studio Assistant for the Holiday 2021 Season. This will be a full-time contract starting in September 2021 until the end of January 2022. Depending on company growth levels there is a chance that this will become a permanent full-time position.
The pay for this position is $18 per hour.
The successful candidate would primarily help to support the production and fulfillment team’s needs throughout the holiday season by labeling and prepping containers, assisting in making skincare products, clean-up, and picking, packing and shipping products. Key functions would include:
- Mix and assemble product formulations
- Prep and sanitize equipment and containers for production
- Wash and sanitize equipment post production
- Label products and fill containers by hand and with semi-automatic equipment
- Assemble samples
- Lift heavy boxes or containers during production and fulfillment can be expected
- Assist with inventory management
- Ensure compliance with industry regulatory rules
- Picking, packing, and shipping products for our B2B and B2C channels
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
We are especially interested in candidates with a background in or passion for natural skincare and a little bit of perfectionism. Any of the below would also be valued:
- Qualifications in aromatherapy or herbalism
- Experience producing personal care products, including skincare, cosmetics or cleansing products
- Self-starter with attention to detail, hard working, common sense and diligence
- Ability to multitask and maintain a clean work environment
- Keen interest in natural skincare and health and wellness