Free Shipping Over $40 - SHOP NOW
Join The Wildcraft Team
Social Media Coordinator (4 month contract position)
24 hours / 3 days a week
4 month contract
$20 per hour
About Our Company
Wildcraft is a small batch, Toronto-based natural skincare company that focuses on creating high-quality, 100% natural products at approachable price points. Our studio space is located in downtown Toronto in the vibrant little Portugal neighbourhood. We're passionate about making healthy skincare that can be used in our customers' everyday skincare routine. We have an online sales channel and we also wholesale our products to retailers across Canada. In the past year the company has seen a lot of growth and we're really excited about continuing to bring our products to an even larger audience in the future.
How To Apply
- Email resume and current portfolio (including samples of social media work) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
- Please note that the requirements above are essential to be considered for the position.
- In your email, be sure to tell us: Why do you want to join the Wildcraft team? Why are you well suited for the position?
About The Position
We are seeking a passionate and creative individual to join our team as a Social Media Coordinator for a 4 month period. This is an exciting contract opportunity for someone looking to gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of social media marketing within the skincare industry.
In this role, you will report to the Wildcraft Senior Marketing Manager and work alongside the marketing team to help evolve our social media presence. This is an on-site position at our Toronto studio.
- Bring your creativity to life by crafting captivating brand content, including gifs, images, reels, stories, and captions, tailored for diverse social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Record detailed skincare tutorials and include voice overs when required.
- Update our social content calendar, ensuring all assets are not just ready, but also scheduled well in advance.
- Curate a warm and welcoming Instagram feed that truly reflects our unique personality.
- Capture our story by gathering in-house raw footage, both images and videos, and transforming them into the final Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and/or YouTube assets that will engage our audience.
- Keep an eye on social media channels for skincare trends and news.
- Respond to comments, messages, and inquiries, making sure everyone feels heard and appreciated.
- Provide regular reports on social media performance using analytics tools.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to make sure our social media strategies align seamlessly with our broader marketing objectives.
- Active interest and knowledge of the beauty and skincare industry is a must.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and trends (includes crafting content native to each platform).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Comfortable being in front of the camera and creating voice overs on social media.
- Able to create inspiring video content using the tools native to TikTok and Instagram, as well as CapCut and/or InShot.
- Ability to edit and resize photos to be used on Instagram and Facebook.
- Familiarity with social media analytics tools such as Later.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Knowledge of graphic design tools (e.g., Canva, Adobe Creative Suite).