Part-Time Production Assistant
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Wildcraft team! Please read through the job description outlined below.
If you feel this position is suitable for you, follow these steps to be considered for the position:
How to Apply
- Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these requirements are essential to be considered for the position.
- Send email with the following subject line: APPLICATION FOR PART-TIME PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
- In your Cover Letter, be sure to tell us:
- Why do you want to join the Wildcraft team?
- Why are you well suited for the position?
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted via email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wildcraft is a small batch, Toronto-based natural skincare company that focuses on creating high-quality, 100% natural products at approachable price points. Our studio space is located in downtown Toronto in the vibrant little Portugal neighbourhood. We're passionate about making healthy skincare that can be used in our customers’ everyday skincare routine. We have an online sales channel and we also wholesale our products to retailers across Canada. In the past year the company has seen a lot of growth and we're really excited about continuing to bring our products to an even larger audience in the future!
We're currently looking to hire a Part-Time Studio Assistant. The successful candidate will primarily help with everyday production, assist in product formulation and development, and manage inventory.
- Mix and assemble product formulations
- Prep and clean containers and equipment for production
- Wash and clean equipment post production
- Label products and fill containers by hand and with semi-automatic equipment
- Lift heavy boxes or containers during production can be expected
- Assist with product development and product roadmapping
- Support product testing
- Assist with sourcing and inventory management
- Participate in strategic and marketing planning
- Ensure compliance with industry regulatory rules
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
We are especially interested in candidates with a background in or passion for natural skincare and a little bit of perfectionism. Any of the below would also be valued:
- Qualifications in aromatherapy or herbalism
- Experience producing personal care products, including skincare, cosmetics or cleansing products
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, hard working, common sense and diligence