Wildcraft 2020 in Review January 07 2021, 0 Comments
What a year… 2020 was one for the books. While there were many unexpected and unwelcome situations and surprises, here at Wildcraft we weathered the storm and hit some new targets. And it’s all thanks to you and our wonderful community. Our customer base and supporters grew significantly and in turn helped to grow our business. During such a strange time, you stuck with us and continue to journey with us. Because of this we’ve been able to keep doing what we love — which is creating beautiful, everyday natural skincare. So thank you, truly. With your support, this is what we were able to achieve last year:
Milestones & Highlights
We grew! Wildcraft got bigger last year, both literally and figuratively.
- We expanded our studio space for more office space, more room to pack and ship, and of course, more room to brainstorm, create and formulate all of your products!
- Our team grew too and we added some outstanding new members to help with our studio and fulfillment operations.
- Our virtual community took off and we reached over 20K followers on Instagram, nearly doubling what we had in 2019.
- We made some really great improvements to our website, adding a moisturizer quiz, routine pages, and skincare sets.
- We took you behind the scenes to learn what it takes to make our products both beautiful, featuring Nat and affordable, featuring Laura.
- We added some amazing new products to our line. Our Refine Face Serum launched to rave reviews this summer, and our two most requested products, the Nourish and Detox Face Masks arrived in early December.
We’ve got some great ideas in the works for 2021 and we can’t wait to get started! Stay tuned for more new product launches and more inspiring content and collaborations. As always, we welcome your feedback and love to hear from you so tell us what you think! Is there something you’d like to see Wildcraft do in 2021? A huge thank you again to everyone who purchased, shared, followed, reviewed and supported us last year. We are so grateful and certainly wouldn’t be here without you. Here’s to a Happy New Year!